Our plants and our people are located around North America - and just around the corner. In each market we serve, our local teams know your market, and your business, inside and out. We put our strength to work where it counts.
We are the largest recycled end to end pallet management services company in North America, trusted by close to 4,000customers across a wide variety of industries. We provide our customers with reliable, cost-effective pallet supply and retrieval through our nationwide network of 272 facilities, including 73 company-owned and operated pallet recycling plants, 182 onsite and offsite locations, 13 reusable asset deports, 4 service centers, and more than 850 partners.
Our facilities and fleet are company-owned and operated, not just a network of regional companies working together. This means consistent quality and pricing and a higher level of service and accountability for our customers.
Transparency You Can Trust
Rely on a partner with the proven processes for your business to run at its best.
- Routine compliance tests and risk assessments from financial to safety to security.
- Robust safety culture emphasizing engagement, collaboration and risk mitigation.
- Commitment to monitoring and minimizing environmental impact.
- Standard operating procedures based on Good Manufacturing Processes with site-level key performance indicators.
- Centralized tracking and reporting.
- Digital bill-of-lading signatures available immediately after delivery.
Our customers are the heart of our business
Everything we do is in service to you. When it comes to quality we are committed to a best practice quality program to hold ourselves accountable for compliance and to strive for excellence.
We continuously improve our quality performance through ongoing training, auditing, monitoring, corrective and preventive actions, and program enhancements.
- Comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS)
- Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs) at all facilities
- Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) protocols
- Process Engineering – Lean Manufacturing
- Unit Load Design
Flexible tools that work the way you work. PalTrax’s mobile platform allows you to place orders and view reports on the go, and enables express orders with short lead times.
Ready to place orders and manage your account online?